Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Corset Inspiration

Since nothing is really blowing my dress up with regard to corset inspiration for June, it may be time for another month of simple. Why not. I like simple because it's quick and actually produces some of the cleanest looks. Could I push myself to actually make a brown corset that laces up the front?


Someone decided to use the word corset to describe this tunic type top but I think it's a bit of a reach since it does not appear to be tightly fitting or figure shaping by any stretch of the imagination. Still, I love the aged look of this so maybe we'll go for a boho style corset this time. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie