Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Corset Inspiration

I'm always on the lookout for something just a little bit out of the ordinary as far as inspiration for my paper projects go. I mean, who wants to settle for tired and mainstream when you can have unique and unexpected?

via corsets and lingerie on Pinterest
A slight deviation from the ballet tutu in that only the sides are flared out. The panier style similar to that worn under skirts by ladies of 18th century Europe makes this a tasty morsel of a corset idea. It's definitely got a unique charm!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little winged corset on the right. A tiny Fairy corset would be so cute! Hmm, now, how to make those wings? Hint. Hint.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie