Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Living the Magical Life: A Ritual Shower

Anything you do as a ritual will make a resonance upon the unseen world. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there waiting for us to make the most beneficial use of it that we can. Even a warm shower or bath can have therapeutic results when approached as a healing ritual.

via Ripped N Fit
The other day I woke up with a low grade headache which I experienced difficulty in getting rid of. The standard medicine cabinet remedies were not working. I remembered reading something quite recently about water being a great conductor to the unseen world ritualistically speaking so I decided to turn my shower into a ritualistic experience.

via She Knows - Canada
I felt the warm water run down upon me and smelled the fresh scent of body wash sweeping over my skin. As I washed I imagined white light entering through the top of my head. I envisioned it running down through my feet and back into the earth, asking it to cleanse me of all negative attachments and influences as it did.

headache easing bath salts via Amazon.com
By the time I got out of the shower, my headache pain had subsided and was gone a short time later. I found this exercise to be a great release for letting go of the petty stuff of the week that I might otherwise of held on to. If you decide to try this, let me know what your experience was.

1 comment:

  1. I will try this....I will seek the healing power for this flu that has hold of me
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie