Sunday, September 30, 2012

Corset Diaries: September's Corset

By the skin of my teeth, the Corset Diaries presents your corset template for the month of September. The diary page can be downloaded by clicking the image for full size and then either dragging it to your desktop or right click to save.

corset diary Sept journal page 5" h x 10" w 
You'll notice that I'm not using the template this time.  Yep, I've changed things up a bit just to keep it interesting. I won't be offering a tutorial.  After all, a girl's gotta keep some secrets, right?!  Doesn't mean your corsets won't be beautiful though. :)


Video instruction is provided to give you ideas for embellishing your pieces.  Feel free to cut the straps off, alter it, adapt it and otherwise play around with it to make it your own.  Just enjoy and let your creativity flow.

10 comments:

  1. Kelly, thank you so much for sharing your lovely creations. I can't wait to try making some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie,

      I'm a little late with my reply. Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope your paper projects go smoothly for you. Wishing you a creative day.

      Hugs!
      Kellie

      Delete
  2. Dear Kellie,
    As always I enjoy your beautiful and inspirational works of art. Thank you for sharing these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana,

      My pleasure and thank you so much for stopping by to say hello. Here's wishing you a wonderful day today. :)

      Hugs!
      Kellie

      Delete
  3. I love your work and your templates and you tube tutorials. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  4. I love your work. I have been following you for awhile and enjoy every thing you have made. I have wanted to try my hand at this but you are so awesome at it I am a bit intimidated and have not tried yet. I am going to have to just jump in and try to do one.Thank you so very much for being such an awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,

      Thank you so much for the note.

      I still get intimidated by these sometimes too and the best medicine for fear is to just do it anyway. The worst thing that ever happens is that I don't like it and have to start again but even that's not so bad because at least I know what I liked and didn't like and can try again.

      Cheers! =D
      ~Kellie

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog and your channel love your work. So sweet of you to share your templates !!! Thank you !!! Hugs Heather YT-Ideas2come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and YouTube channel.. Love your work. So nice of you to share your templates.. Thank you... Hugs Heather YT-Ideas2come

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie