Saturday, March 10, 2012

Paper Couture XXI: The Green Fairy

The green fairy paper dress template is finally here! I have a surprise with regard to this project that I'll announce sometime in the next few days so be sure to watch for that.

green fairy template is 5 x 7 - click to download
The video below will give you some ideas for using leaves to embellish your dress. I'll also show you how to make your own leaves. You're gonna love those!


Per usual, I'm always ready and willing to view your work. If you use the template to create a dress, please, leave a comment and a link where I (and others) can have a peek. Enjoy & Happy St. Paddy's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! This is so exquisite Kellie. I love it! You just blow me away with your creativity.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! Thank you for the tutorials and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!!! i'm going to try and make one today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would very much appreciate knowing how you cut the sizes for the skirts. Do you use a circle cutter on some of the more round skirts? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,

      Art is all about experimentation. I encourage you to try different things in order to figure out what works best for you.

      Have fun!
      Kellie

      Delete
  5. Oh my, I am excited to find this and I intend to make my mom, who is SO hard to buy for, a little dress on a hanger for her 89th birthday coming in September. Perhaps I've got time to make 3. She will absolutely adore them. And of course, I will have to make 1 for me. thanks so much for sharing, Kellie. Blessings, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie