Saturday, January 7, 2012

Altered Box Assemblage

My search for box frames took me down the path of altered box assemblage where I came across this eye catching piece created by mixed media artist Lynn Corsi Bland.

"Incubation" by Lynn Corsi Bland
The shelf inside actually swings out. Love it! The piece titled "Incubation" was accepted as part of the National Collage Society 2010 Exhibit. I'm late to the party as usual but I think this is just terrific.


I see visions of that armoire swirling around my head right along side this. A little shabby chic, a little rustic . . . mmmm so many wonderful ideas!

Note: Images associated with this post remain the copyrighted, intellectual property of Lynn Corsi Bland.

1 comment:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie