Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to Outsmart a Turkey

They say that to tackle any problem with a material object, you need only be smarter than the object. Thanks, that's an enormously helpful piece of advice. Explain that to my lower back! A 10 pound turkey got the better of me the other night when I tried to lift it, quite obviously incorrectly, from the oven.


Oh ma GAWD! Shooting pain in the lower back that even copious quantities of ibuprofen hasn't been able to solve yet and killing the flippin' bird is no longer an option! Maybe I could just beat the stuffing out of it instead.

my entire lower back/tailbone area is under siege!
I'm at the tail end of a glorious 4-day weekend due to the holiday and I don't remember ever feeling so much physical pain in my entire life! Sleeping, walking, sitting, bending everything is so exquisitely painful. Waaaaah!

2 comments:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)November 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    Oh you poor thing! You need to go to the doctor Kellie. He will probably give you some muscle relaxants, that should help a lot. I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your back is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie