Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Little Paper Couture Inspiration

Does this magnificent creation not inspire vast quantities (as my British step-father used to say) paper couture inspiration or what?! I think it's positively scrumptious!


What inspires me most about this burlesque style dress is that sexy scrunched fabric look that adorns the edge of its corseted drop waistline. Muah! Bellissima! Remember that crumpled paper? Yeah, I'm thinkin' some delicate color and . . . 


This dress is a custom order and one of several elegant designs created by Angela of Etsy's Glamtastik. To purchase one of these lovelies in your size, contact Angela for details.

Note: All images associated with this post remain the copyrighted, intellectual property of Angela and Glamtastik.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)August 23, 2011 at 1:09 PM

    Kellie -

    That is one sweet looking confectionery of lace and fabric! Beautiful! I'd love to see your take on it!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie